2 weeks ago we shared on our blog that YouTube was releasing an app specifically for kids. If you waited eagerly for the launch and you tried to search for the app on the App Store, you were probably saw this:
Or a message like this if you were trying to access it from a computer:
Fret not. We’re here to tell you how you can download YouTube Kids if you’re living outside of the United States of America.
Here’s what you need to do: If the store you’re in doesn’t have the app, let’s head on over to the one that does. Trust us, it’s simple.
- Power up your iOS device and head over to “Settings”
- Select “iTunes & App Store” and select “Apple ID”
- Tap “View Apple ID”
- Select “Country Information”
- Select “United States” and hit “Next”
- On the next screen, it will ask you for your credit card information. Don’t fret. Just hit “None”
- That’s all you need to do! You’ll see this congratulations screen.
- Head on over to the App Store and search for YouTube Kids. Tada!
Have a great week, everyone!
PS: If you want to get back to the Singapore store, just repeat the steps above and select that under Country Information.
-The Tutate Team